2/17/12

so I'm back..
as you guys know.. (i said it in the previous blog, i think)
I'm gonna make a new blog..
I wanna be a Part Time blogger in the future , haha =)
and for my new blog, i'm gonna write it in proper English, no longer MALAYSIAN english, k??
I dont care if you agree or not, muahaha =)
So, I'll be extra hardworking, getting my spelling and punctuations and all kinda fucking stuffs right..

I'm 15 already, so I'll TRY to act like 15 !!!
mature, sensibility and SEXY!!! jks =P

BTW, I'm gonna get my new camera soon .. ~
I dun really like those BIG BIG camera..
I love Compact camera...
lazy to upload the pics about my FUTURE camera...
but i promise, in my new blog, I will post at least twice a week, with pictures and EXCELLENT+ PRO english !!!

So , see you soon !!

No comments: