2/4/12

Hey guys !!!
So School starts ady...
CNY wan finish ady...
nth special to mention bout...

ok..
so ...I've lived for 15 yrs ... (correctly is 5 days to 15...)
haha X)
Its really a Grateful thing to mention about..
I've thought of commit suicide
I've been a prefect
I've been a class monitor
I've gotten No.1 in academic

I've sang on a stage
I've posted a video on Youtube
I've had boyfriendS....

So how can life be better than that, when i already have everything!!
so .. what i can do...
is to Stay Strong..
Live for others, and for myself...
appreciate what i've got, cherish others..!!
and never live to die..
Its really a stupid thing, although i wanted to die sometimes...
Once in a lifetime means there's no second chance!!!
live life to the fullest ... X)

Friends, Stay Strong
I love you forever n always ... ><

No comments: